Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Look: Kenia

It's been a busy couple of weeks and I have been short on Lemon Fresh time but I got back in the saddle this morning and slung the 40D over my shoulder and headed off to work. Stephen and I took the usual route home that takes us through a stretch of town that rarely disappoints in the sartorial eye candy category and presto, I was rewarded for my Tuesday Look discipline.

This is Kenia. (Lemon Fresh's Tuesday Looks are blessed with style and fabulous names no? Remember Kasha, Makara, Sora, Shallom, Dar and the like?) Kenia is a Fashion Communications student at Ryerson and works at the exclusive Ossington style mecca known as Jonathan and Olivia. She also has a lovely list of vintage wares in her Etsy shop.

I was already dreaming of getting out of my shoes when I opened the door to O and J and Kenia was the first person I saw and I think I actually gasped at the sight of her. After thanking the blog gods I asked "Can I please take your picture?" After the usual "what's it for?" and such we headed out front for a few snaps. She is even more beautiful on closer examination and I had to strongly resist the urge not to just post a close up of her stunning face. She is sporting vintage top and skirt, handcuff necklace, leather garter belt (okay you, like me are probably saying to yourself that you could never pull this off but don't you just love it?). Her oh-so-amazing locks are courtesy of the talented Karen Vu of Vidal Sassoon and have probably inspired many fringes. In my enthusiasm, I never even asked her about her shoes. This week's look is enhanced with the confidence of someone who already knows how to express herself with no apologies or second guessing. Kenia has made me a little excited about getting dressed tomorrow. You?

3 comments:

ramona said...

Fabulous! I love her haircut and colour...absolutely beautiful. Now I am just regretting what I wore today.

COCAMIA said...

She is pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

And when you read the blogs of other Team Beachbody helps curb your appetite.
Vega order of p90x cds bars: Triathlete Brendan p90x plan, I have a better understanding about yoga.

Keeping this in mind, the P90x has devised a three explanation below to avoid mistakes in exercises that will lead to minor or
severe injury.

Feel free to surf to my web site - why not check here

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin