Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tuesday Look: Vancouver Style Bloggers

I've been in Vancouver since Sunday on business. The child in me giggles when I say that. Like the day when I got my first business cards and I handed them out to everyone I knew. I am thrilled to be back in this fabulous, beautiful city. 

After wrapping up work for the day, Ramona and I headed to Gastown to scope vintage wears and find a Tuesday Look.  When, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a vision of loveliness, style and cheer. 

I almost took Shallom's picture without asking her because she was so perfect. I didn't want to risk her saying no and thought that I could pass as a tourist. Would you just look at that outfit?It's no surprise that she writes the popular style blog stylefinds. Black strappy shoes by Chinese Laundry that I literally tried on the night before with royal blue tights that make me sad that it's summer so I can't try this fabulous colour on my legs until September. Her  grosgrain ribbon skirt is of the inspired line Tahari and her bolero and necklace are H&M. Her newly shorn hair is the work of Karyn Rudance of Derek London. Just as we were wrapping up the moment of kismet, around the corner came Shallom's friend Terri.

How could I deserve a moment so perfect? Terri is the voice behind the converyor belt and she was head to toe vintage (save for the skinny denim bird jeans). Terri is also the creator of a scarf line called larry that has me coveting and wondering how to get one before the cold weather gets here. 

Go and check out their links. They deserve it. They have great things going on and lots of people in the know already follow and support them. You should too. 

Who says Vancouver is not a mecca of style? Shallom, Terri and Lemon Fresh think differently. 

2 comments:

COCAMIA said...

Love her Blue tights!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why can't I wear them in summer?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin