Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Look: A Drop By

After confirming today that I don't have any worrisome spots of melanoma, I headed home earlier than usual to await the 6pm arrival of my family. I was aimlessly pulling up weeds in the front garden when they pulled up happy to be home and wondering about dinner. At about the same time Stephen arrived on his bike. It was a drop by. Don't you just love a drop by?
Here Stephen is sporting jeans by William Rast, vintage Prada shirt and the look good, feel good, give back shoes are Toms.
We took the kids to the park while the barbeque was firing up.
Dinner time round up.

The not husband headed off to his new running club and Stephen took the hoolies up the street for ice cream and I tinkered with the crossword which wasn't as hard as I thought and realized that my tummy was actually right as rain and that the 15 year old mattress made the bed wetting problem smaller and thought about how great Wyatt and Graydie's room is starting to look and imagined the weather starting to turn and thinking about how much more watering I'll have to do in the garden after the vacation which starts on Friday and I realized that the clouds were lifting and it was all thanks to a few minutes gifted to me by my lovely friend the Tuesday Look.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your drop by friend looks great! I'd love to find out where he got his William Rast Jeans.

COCAMIA said...

That drop by friend of yours is a stud!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin