Friday, July 10, 2009

Melissa's list teaser

My lovely, smart, wonderful brother has a lovely, smart and wonderful girlfriend who is about fashion, champagne and the beautiful moments in life. The next list is hers but because I'm running to the cottage I thought I would throw a teaser out there because Melissa loves the beach and that's exactly where this 5 + dog and friends are going.
Melissa on beaches:

I am a beach worshiper. I've been a follower since I was a small child. My mom, brother and I use to spend our summer vacations in California, to visit my aunt (her only sister) and my cousins. I'm sure we did a lot more of other fun things, but my fondest memories were playing on the beach. I also worship everything leading up to the beach:
-the packing
-the car ride
-the set up;
you claim your perfect beach spot. It's hilarious when we get so offended when others set up near "your spot" as if they were sitting on your lap or something (everyone gets so offended when that happens, and whoever denies it is obviously lying).

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

ramona said...

can't wait to see mel's complete list...have a terrific time on the island!

COCAMIA said...

Can't wait!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin