Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Look: Dar



I hope you all had a lovely long weekend. We had a great vacation in the city and I hope to make something of a list out of the great (fingers crossed) images that I managed to capture during our activities. Stay Tuned. 

I know I keep harping on the pressure I feel on Tuesday when I have a look to capture. The truth is that it is exactly the kind of  pulse quickening activity that I actually enjoy. I  like the pressure. Tuesday after a long weekend adds another level of excitement because there is a kind of wrestling that takes place in all aspects of life to bend things back into routine when an extra day of free time has been granted. This was true of today. Lucky for me I work with a whole lot of Tuesday look material every day of the week. Darlene is no stranger to Lemon Fresh. Her fabulous gams appeared in the great leg debate of the early spring. Her signature look is self-proclaimed overdressed. She looks fantastic everyday and she does hi-lo fashion with such precision it is virtually impossible to discern splurge from steal. You can imagine my delight when I discover that not only does she look great but she's working the look on her Canary Vespa in Chie Mihara heels.  Darlene is the resident event manager, throws a wicked party, crafts and sews with abandon and  I have paid witness to the reality that it's tough to go anywhere in the city and not run into someone that knows Darlene. Today's uniform?  Anthropologie dress, vintage driving gloves, handmade silver cuff, over sized shades  and ruched sleeved knitted bolero.  If everyday is any indication, I suspect you haven't seen the last of Darlene.

1 comment:

SWJ + LRB said...

Stunning! This outfit makes me want to run home, go shopping and change outfits. And those shoes...oh the shoes...beautiful!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin