Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Look: Deluxe Makara



My day involved a lot of interesting conversations, meetings and a lunch visit to Value Village that was among my top five trips of all time. I bought a fantastic blazer (shoulder padded to perfection), two great 80's dresses, an oil painting and some fabulous fabric that Ramona and I are going to prototype into the beach blanket of our dreams. And the Tuesday Look was still ahead.

Stephen and I dashed from the office right at the closing bell because he had an errand that involved Queen Street West pre 6 pm. The plan was hatched this morning. He would drop me off and I could find the subject, snap the shot all while he avoided witnessing it.

I saw Makara crouching down to lock the glass door of the uber chic shop Deluxe. She was too good to be true. Great hair, complexion and an outfit that was fashionable and looked like it had been heavily and barely considered this morning, all at the same time. Her dress is Religion and all the rest of the goods (shoes, cardigan, belt) are vintage.

This Tuesday was brought to you by yesteryear.


2 comments:

ramona said...

Why can't my hair look like that?

COCAMIA said...

She looks great!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin