Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introducing the Tuesday Look

I see a lot of fashionable people everyday. Both living in the city and working in the fashion / beauty biz. I carpool to work everyday with  Stephen  who is one the snappiest dressers anyone knows. I assumed that when I came to the idea of Tuesday Look (I was a big fan of Suntan Tuesday Taylor) Stephen would just pull out all the stops every day 2 of the workweek and I would be forced to pay homage to him and his sartorial splendor. But who would have thought that when he called in sick today, Greg would prove to be the hippest cat I saw today. His new overcoat, well worn in jeans, cobalt blue cashmere V neck and the aviator toppers. Congratulations Greg. You have won the title as Lemon Fresh's very first Tuesday look. Let's see what Steve brings when he's back on his feet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Greg you Devil. Where was that sweater on monday?

ramona said...

Ahhh baby - you look hot! You should have your picture taken more often!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin