Sunday, April 19, 2009

Redefining the Weekend


I don't know how people sew on the weekends. I mean with the lessons and the errands and the chores and the playing catch up, who puts the do not disturb sign on the sewing room door? Well today, it's going to be me. Ramona bought me this great book for my birthday. Filled with great projects. The only question is how does anyone do it? Do they have a special extra weekend that is before or after the regular weekend that I don't know about? That said, my company is considering voluntary 4 day work weeks for the summer months. It's intended to be both cost saving and harmony encouraging. It's my job to present the plan. The possible map that could make that all possible. I wonder if it would just be sufficient to bring in my many unfinished projects and my growing library of fantastic books on how to spend the weekend (both of them) swept away in craft land?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who told Lisa about the special extra weekend!?!
Games up.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin