Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Look

Turns out that finding a Tuesday look isn't as easy as I thought. First there's the issue of keeping it a little underground and the new Canon 40D is anything but conspicuous. The grin on my face and the look of confusion also draw attention. Then there's the reality that for every mediocre image I capture, I actually have to take dozens of pictures. That is ruled virtually impossible by the demands of the workday. Then there's the permission issue. Turns out that not everyone wants me to post pictures of them without my clearing it with them first. With their permission are the lovely Ramona and the recovering Steve. They are  featured here on their way to the happy occasion of Shelley's birthday dinner.  Note the tissue flower ball which is one of my new favourite things. This Tuesday look has many great elements: a nicely wrapped present, a China town backdrop and Steve who is slowly becoming the picture of health. 

3 comments:

COCAMIA said...

Great pic of Ramona and Steve.....Love the yellow tissue flowers!!!

Dusty said...

What a terrific Tuesday twosome!
Thanks Li, 'Mo, Steve, Marth and La for my lovely Birthday festivities... and that gorgeous yellow flower!

ramona said...

So did I win the "Tuesday Look" or not? Am I runner up to Steve and/or the flower?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin