Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today I'm thinking about.....


It's Saturday and I went to swimming lessons and was on my way back home before 9:23 a.m. The whole day is in front of me and I'm just thinking about:

1. Next week's list from Shelley
2. Stephen sitting over at the Common right now with his bike parked out front, wishing he remembered his glasses
3. Gradie talking to everyone and no-one in his crib right now, protesting the nap that he's just not going to have
4. Ramona preparing flowers for her cousin's wedding shower tomorrow (pictures to come)
5. Dave tweeting about his day
6. Rich in his naturophathic cooking class (don't ask because I do not know)
7. Wyatt downstairs  watching 101 Dalmatians for the 101st time
8. Ginger gardening and trying to decide where to go on her date with her husband
9. The Cherry Blossom symphony orchestra is going to perform soon

and it's only 12:20pm. Good Saturday everyone.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin