Saturday, April 4, 2009

Laura Loves


I thought Laura might say no when I asked her to cough up a list.  I was glad that she didn't. Here is her list of 10 things she loves right now. She is a discerning consumer who has style, a wicked sense of humor and a stay at home life that is rich in glamour and laughs. Few do it well and fewer make it look easy. She does both. Beautifully. Meet Laura.


1. Concealer

I love this! I don’t wear much make-up but this is an essential. It’s a little pricey but will make you look fresh (even when you’re not).



2. Le Creuset

I love to cook and I love food. So when I discovered this beautiful pot I was in heaven. I have it in 2 sizes and its perfect for pasta sauce, soups, braising etc.

3. Hudson Jeans

All I can say is that these jeans hide my 3 c-section belly and make my ass look good (well, pretty good).


4. Twilight

I read all the books in 2 weeks and saw the movie 3 times. If you are looking for an easy but captivating read . . . this is it! Robert Pattison is also my new boyfriend.

5. Guns

Some call them Guns n’ Roses but I call them Guns. I have loved their music since I was a teenager. A little embarrassing sometimes but Patience still gives me the goosebumps. Axel Rose used to be my boyfriend before the plastic surgery, weight gain and corn rows.


6. Terroni

I am Italian and I think this is the most authentic Italian food in the city. You may occasionally be treated poorly but the food is worth it. I always order the San Giorgio. Yummy!


7. J Crew

Okay so I wear a D-cup and I need to buy bathing suits that come as separates. J Crew makes really cute ones that hold em’ up nicely if you know what I mean.


8. Jura Coffee Maker

When we renovated a few years ago my husband insisted on this machine. I
thought it was silly. But every night when I lay in bed and think about how
mean I was to my kids all day I think " its okay, you'll have coffee in the
morning."



9. Manhattans

As most of my friends know and do themselves I love cocktail hour. Since ii have 3 kids that hour is anywhere between 4 and 5:30. I love Manhattans because they are all alcohol and kinda sweet. The maraschino cherry is also a bonus.


10.Ray Bans

A gift from my husband. As I mentioned, I have 3 children so these glasses make me feel super cool (even though I am not).


I took the liberty of inserting the picture of Laura in the Ray Bans. She would never have done that. I just wanted to show how cool she actually is. 

Happy Weekend Everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You absolutely do have a nice ass!

me said...

She is so lucky those glasses make her look cool because her like for the Twilight Books is so uncool!

Unknown said...

"Anonymous said you absolutely have a nice ass"???
nice try Laura.

Cheryl C said...

Mmm, I recently abandoned the Natalina for the San Giorgio.

ramona said...

ah La, i love your list, i love you, your ass is nice and nobody wears a j crew bikini better! let me know when you want to start attending AA - it would be fun to do it together!

JustbeFRANK said...

Everyone has a little Axl in them...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin