Monday, May 25, 2009

By the time you're reading this, I'll be gone

I'm in Calgary for work and drinking the worst coffee in the history of coffee. I'm hoping this reality only reflects this hotel (which has this strange indoor wall treatment that is suspiciously "outdoor motel"). This morning I asked for an Americano only to be told that they do in fact have Sanka. 

I've been making some upgrades on the operating systems and tools at home that has cut into the weekend blogging and specifically "the List". I have some fabulous and generous contributors to showcase this summer and I look forward to sharing their sharing with you. And about those improvements, I'm now photoshopping and lightrooming and uploading raw files directly onto the iMac. I can't wait to explore these new tools. Have a great couple of days. Tuesday look should be interesting.

1 comment:

ramona said...

sorry about calgary coffee Li...glad to have you back...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin