Friday, May 22, 2009

In my mind I'm wearing this today:

Happy Friday. I've been doing some underground sewing this week after the kids go to bed and while I have had some setbacks, overall, I've made some progress and am likely going to be soon ready for the reveal. The Stylish Dress Books are actually pretty user friendly. So this morning as I turn to my closet to find the perfect thing for today's business, I am fantasizing about these beautiful pieces from the crazy talented Heidi Merrick. Next sewing project: ruffle blouse. 

2 comments:

ramona said...

unfortunately, i mis-read the title and thought you were wearing that outfit today. for that moment, i was excited. now i am thinking that i will have to suffer through looking at you in a repeat outfit on this gloomy friday. come on li...impress me!

COCAMIA said...

Love the outfit!
I totally see you in that!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin