Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's in a name?


This is the puppy. That's his name right now too. The puppy. Working in HR, you look at a lot of resumes and you certainly glean something from looking at the name. So knowing that this puppy's success and happiness might be hinged on him having the right name. Scout, Walter and Otis are leading the charge. Suggestions anyone?
On another note, I am happy to say that it's Sunday morning and I'm sitting amid a huge amount of debris, sunlight streaming in from all 5 glorious windows, looking out over the snow covered rink, typing on my laptop, sewing machine and serger set up next to me on a long table feeling very close to content about my own "studio" starting to take shape. Lucky am I!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin