Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brunch and Parasols


Here are some photos of the backdrop for Georgie's 5th birthday. On my day off last Friday I bought these umbrellas and lanterns in China Town. I got the idea because the ceiling had a huge section where the paint and plaster had come down recently. I thought it would mask the disaster. It did. I am leaving them up until Easter.






 I ended up buying loot bag goodies in the same great shop on Dundas St. The trip had been frustrating until with hit gold with this savvy shop keeper. Great chinese checker sets and origami paper, small umbrellas, recorders,  bright chopsticks with alessi-like rubber trainers on the top for beginners. Saved a trip to MasterMind and felt like a timing saving stroke of genius.


This is the craft table. We dressed paper dolls with fabric scraps.

Fine and Dandy Steve.



This dress was a gift from our friend Greg and was also a China Town treasure. She loved it. She loved all of it. And in another couple of weeks we'll celebrate all 2 years of Gradie.



3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh Liza...will you plan my birthday? It looks so beautiful as does Georgia. xxoo

me said...

Pics look great! Me not so much!

Liza said...

I love the photos of you the most!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin