Friday, March 20, 2009

They're Here!




You may have noticed that I added the "things I'm waiting on" list. I'm happy to say that as of today, for a few of those things, I am waiting no more. First, the Stylish Dress Books 0 & 1 have arrived. I bought them from an etsy vendor who can be found at http://pomadour24.etsy.com/ .
I don't know where to start. The books are beautiful. It almost feels like sacrilege to cut into them to get the great patterns out. I also wasn't expecting the complete absence of instructions in English but the instructional sketches are great so here's hoping.
Also, my vacation is here. I'm taking the next week off to recharge my batteries. I can't check out all together because that just wouldn't be relaxing but I'm going to get to some of those things on my list. Like, I'm going to enhance my sewing room (okay begin to do something with my sewing room), I'm going to read modern seamster here http://modernseamster.com/ and this afternoon I'm going to give Twilight a chance to hook me (although, I have to confess that the last time I picked it up, I was almost hooked when I had to put it down) and I may even try to factor in a lung-bleeding jog to force me into the land of the cardiac aware. It's going to be a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin