Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Co-workers

Meet my other colleagues.  Above are Wyatt, Georgia, Graydie and Otis. They let me pretend that I'm in charge every night and most weekends.  This was the closing shot from our Sunday night. Sitting on the steps at the back door in the pile of sawdust from the crafting, sharing ice cream. The kids not knowing that the weekend was over. Me with the aching feeling that I get when Sunday afternoon spills into Sunday evening and the workweek is closer than it is far away. I have a big week coming up as we plan Wy's party, attend a school barbeque, volunteer, catch up with an old friend, make flags and masts, plan menu for party, fret about menu for party, make cheeseball, sew sails, paint boats, plan Father's day, pick up dry cleaning, pack for Vancouver and Victoria, throw birthday  party, go to another birthday party, go to dance recital, fly to the west for a week for work. I really enjoyed this past weekend, we all did. Otis even got to lick a ice cream cone. I am one lucky boss and I've got some serious delegating to do.

6 comments:

karyn said...

looks like you've got a great team there. what a perfect moment!

COCAMIA said...

What A Beautiful Family Liza!!!

SWJ + LRB said...

Such a great photo! I cannot wait to see all that you are working on for Wyatt's Birthday party.

JustbeFRANK said...

Lovely moment there Lisa...

Don't forget we are filming a television show in your kitchen tomorrow!

Great photo!

Unknown said...

That is one beautiful photo, Lisa. I've just been looking at your blog.
Liz

Unknown said...

That is one beautiful photo, Lisa.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin