Saturday, June 27, 2009

There's no place like home

I finally arrived home last night after a week on the west coast. I am never as in love with my city, my street, my house, my kids, my garden, my bed, my pillows as I am after I've been away.

The trip was incredible and I had a bit of a life tidying experience while in Victoria but the feeling of the car making the turn onto Rusholme Road brought a tear to my jet lagged eye.

I promise to post Wy's birthday photos in the next couple of days but for now I'm going to go and inhale the glorious smell of my children's hair.

Happy Saturday everyone.

1 comment:

Canuck said...

Hello

I noticed that you are a follower of the Crystal Beach Stranded. That's my blog. It's purpose is personal warfare against another blog as I state in the heading. I mention that because it seems radically out of step with yours which seems so nice compared to mine and its purpose.

I was wondering if you actually follow it or have just not bothered to remove it from your list. I wouldn't want you to get the impression that Crystal Beach is just about the stuff that we are attempting to rectify.

Regards

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin