Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tuesday Look: Post Operative






The complex thyroid nodule with cystic and solid properties and microcalcifications is gone. Expertly (and swiftly) removed by the talented Dr. Philip Solomon, plastic surgeon at Richmond Hill's York Central Hospital. Good riddance to the lump that has given me some sleepless nights and bring on the clean pathology report. Thanks to all for the well wishes and support. It means a lot. I look forward to being back at full tilt soon. Happy Tuesday.

5 comments:

COCAMIA said...

I wish you a speedy recovery!!! Damn!!! You even look great in a hospital bed!!!

SWJ + LRB said...

Best Tuesday Look Ever - Hospital /Healthy Chic! You look amazing and I am so thrilled that things went well - take care!

me said...

Thyroid nodule? I thought you were going in for a little nip. Oh BTW I saw our plastice surgeon the other day he sure looked real.

lit girl said...

love the pics .... you look gorgeous even fresh from surgery !!! Glad it went well and thinking of you .

Anonymous said...

Луций анней сенека младший жизнь как пьеса в театре: важно не то сколько она длится а насколько хорошо сыграна
!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin