Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scenes from the Weekend

This week the list is a series of images from the last couple of weekends. I'm trying to sharpen my photography and photoshopping skills. Here are some moments captured.

Yard sale brownies: 50 cents

His majesty the spectacular rhino at the Toronto Zoo

Replanting seedlings.

2 boys pre cushion fight. 

Front garden version 2.0

Nap time is the nicest time. 

Making peanut butter cookies.

Warm tacos.
 
Frames I finally hung. 

Rich's coffee chaser.

 Globe crossword. 

2 of my favourite men and 1 great tote. 

Happy Weekend. I'm going to sew and play and launder and clean and find time for another crossword or some other guilty pleasure. I hope you do too.

4 comments:

me said...

Nice,great pictures of the boys in there cushion fight!

Unknown said...

Great pics! too bad about the weekend though. Maybe you should quit your day job, I hear there's lots of money in photography.

ramona said...

looks like you are an expert "weekender"!

COCAMIA said...

Love your photography!
Love your home!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin