Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Look: Boots Made for Walking

I've been neglecting this little space lately in favour of my busy life via increased responsibility at the office and a hunger to get out of the city every weekend. So here's a summary of the last two weeks.

1. I'm fighting with the Ministry of Transportation
2. I'm looking for a car
3. I'm embracing my new responsibilities at work and still asking stupid questions
4. I'm deeply engaged in fundraising and helping to plan a gala which will (must) be a success
5. I pulled out the first loose tooth of my 6 year old
6. I'm hiring a nanny
7. I celebrated a milestone anniversary at my job
8. I took Graydie to Prada, Gucci, Ports and Holts in one afternoon and tried on dresses upon dresses for said fundraiser gala
9. I bought one more lovely bra set as per my New Year's resolution
10. I have been living in these suede ankle boots and loving the comfort and the look. I'm dreaming of the spring when I can just wear a dress and these.

This Tuesday look is courtesy of the boots which are a lovely marriage of comfort and style and make the walking a little easier.

6 comments:

me said...

You sound busy, need so help?

lit girl said...

OK .. so what is your new job title ... and it must have come with a nice raise hence the nanny and prada shopping ! Yeah you !!! Have you been there 20 years ? And where the fuck did you get those boots lady ? Now there is something for my birthday list ! Your life will become much simpler with the nanny and the car .... and throw in a cleaning lady if you don't already have one !!!!

SWJ + LRB said...

Where did you get those sassy boots? I love them!
Congrats on all the excitement in your life!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin