Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Look: Bandage Skirt

I tried this skirt on today after work. I was appeasing Ramona by doing it. It is nothing I would ever pick up and put on my body myself. All I'm going to say about this elastic piece of wonder is that I have rarely felt this good about my body in any item of clothing. This variety is by BCBG Max Azria and the city is sold out of them in black in a size for humans who eat food from time to time. While this skirt will not cure all that ails you I assure you that it will definitely make you love your body a little more than you do right now. Run and buy one if you can. They have a lovely rainbow of colours and it's an 80's flashback that you'll actually enjoy. This holiday season will be made better by a positive body image in this crazy figure flattering magical skirt known as the Bandage. (retails for $179)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your body more just thinking about it.
xo
G

COCAMIA said...

I am positive your body rocks that skirt!!!

me said...

I pick the first one

Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]

Anonymous said...

Dear friends

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please attend our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/fettabsaugung/index.html]fettabsaugung[/url]

PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin